There are black screens in the daily work of industrial displays, and several reasons for industrial screen failures causing black screens:
1. Check the power of the host and work normally. First, determine if the host system has received power supply by looking at the power indicator of the main unit chassis panel and whether the power supply fan is rotating. Secondly, use a multimeter to check whether the external voltage meets the requirements. If the voltage is too high or too low, it may cause overvoltage or undervoltage protection of the main power supply. In addition, it is important to check the quality of the power switch and reset button and the correct connection between them and the motherboard. Because the power switch and reset button on many inferior chassis often occur after several times of use, it will cause damage. The black screen of the machine is not displayed. If the power supply is damaged, you can solve the problem by replacing the power supply.
2. Check if the monitor power is connected. When the display is powered on, there is a “beep” sound, and the power indicator of the display is on. When the user moves to the display screen, there is a “beep” sound, and the back of the hand is erected.
3. Check if the industrial display signal line is in good contact with the display card. If there is a lot of dirt at the interface, broken needles and other damage will lead to poor contact and the display will be black.
4. Check if the display card is in good contact with the motherboard. If the display is black and the speaker inside the main unit emits a long beep, the industrial display indicates that there is a problem with the connection between the display card and the main board, or there is a problem with the connection between the display card and the display. Whether there is any foreign matter in the slot, replace the display card with a motherboard slot for testing to determine if there is a problem with the slot.
5. Check if the display card works normally. Check whether the chip on the display card can burn, the crack marks and the cooling fan on the display card work, and the heat dissipation performance is good. Change to a working card to check if the card is damaged.