1. Please do not attempt to repair all the equipment of the system, unless you are a maintenance technician trained by the system, please always use and maintain the system strictly according to the operation manual.
2. Please keep all the equipment ventilated and smooth, otherwise it may cause a short circuit of the internal components of the equipment and cause fire or electric shock, and may even cause the whole system to collapse.
3. In order to avoid possible electric shocks, please do not connect or disconnect any cables during the thunderstorm, and do not attempt to carry out live maintenance and installation of the system's equipment.
4. Most of the equipment of the system through the strict electromagnetic radiation (EMC) or similar security verification, generally will not produce interference to other electronic products, electronic equipment on the need to increase, but in the system, please pay attention to you to choose products with and without a similar test verification, so as not to interfere in the existing system.
5. When all cable connections are disconnected, please contact the different cable connection head, cover the connector for pulling, do not use the power cable. Before connecting the cable, make sure the two connection heads are aligned correctly and aligned.
6. System or equipment after closing, do not try to instant restart, the projector has to wait for a cooling fan stops completely to restart, the cooling time depending on the running the state of the (generally suggest not less than 30 minutes). Other electronic equipment restart interval recommended not less than 3 minutes.
7. The projector start time approximately 60 seconds after pressing Stby button (), will open the grating after 30 seconds, has a strong light projected on the screen, this process please don't to look inside the lens, so as to avoid grating open burning eyes.