K133N/NT, 13.3'' Full HD IPS 1920x1080 Open Frame PCT Kiosk LCD Monitor
- 13.3" IPS screen, Full HD, 1920x1080 resolution
- Metal Housing, slim & firm,Battery optional
- Ultra flat front panel design
- HDMI, VGA, DVI, AV, USB for Projective Capacitive Touch
- Various embedded mounting ways
- With image flip function (Picture over-turn to left/right/up/down)
- Optional designated stand bracket (VESA75mm &100mm mounting)
* Our open frame touch monitors are manufactured with steady performance and low power consumption.
* They are mainly applied to various facilities.
-- Mainly Used in Closed-Circuit Surveillance Systems, Car Video, Car navigation system,PC Operating Systems,Vehicle Navigation Systems Supporting Display,
-- Can Also be Applied for Industrial Automation, Industrial control system Medical Machine Equipments, Electric Power, Petrification, POS, ATM Instrumentation Display Systems.
* Outstanding Performance and Speed, Multimedia Entertainment Terminal, Fully PC Compatible Plug-n-Play
* In the management of employees, we encourage creativity and initiative, encourage employees to think actively from the perspective of customers, and try our best to provide the best solutions for the customers.
* Navigation & Measurement
Focus on the direction and results
Combining the GPS Technology with Neway's Monitor and Control platform is a great solution in Navigation and Measurement area, Neway's Monitor and Control platforms are widely used in In-vehicle navigation equipment, Radar system, GPS navigation system, Sonar system, etc.
* Professional service for global clients. Neway uses brand new LCD SCREEN from LG,SHARP,CHIMEI INNOLUX,SAMSUNG etc to produce our products, not only monitors, but also Panel PC.
* Q:What's Embedded panel PC Mobile data terminal use for?
A:These are mainly for installing on vehicle, like bus, truck, train, car, grain harvesters(agriculture vehicle) etc for fleet managment, disptach, industrial control, etc. But it's not like consuming tablet, customer bought it usually they must combine with their own software to reach their own application