The industrial touch screen is a touch display function applied in the industry. When the touch screen fails, there is no reaction at all. Many people don't know what to do. How to solve this problem? Touch the smart little editor to teach you a small trick.
1. Check the wiring port
First check if the wiring interface is loose, then check if there is any conflict between the serial port and the interrupt number. If there is any conflict, adjust the resources to avoid conflicts. Then check the surface of the industrial touch screen for cracks. If there is any crack, it should be replaced in time. Also check the surface of the touch screen for dirt, if any, clean it with a soft cloth. Observe that the indicator light on the control box is working properly. When it is normal, the indicator light is green and blinks.
2. Replacement method comprehensive inspection
If the above parts are normal, you can use the replacement method to check the industrial touch screen, replace the control box first, then replace the touch screen, and finally replace the host.
(1) It may be the connection of the touch screen. One of the connections to the keyboard port of the host computer (take the 5 volt touch screen operating voltage from the keyboard port) is not connected. Please check the connection.
(2) It may be that the serial port number selected during the driver installation process of the touch screen does not correspond to the serial port number actually connected to the touch screen. Please uninstall the driver and reinstall it.
(3) It may be that the host is a domestically produced original machine. The installed operating system is an OEM version, which has been adjusted by the manufacturer, resulting in non-standard serial communication. It is not compatible with the touch screen driver. If possible, format the hard disk and install the system. touch screen.
(4) It is possible that the touch screen driver version is too low. Please install the latest driver.
(5) Whether there is a conflict between the device and the serial port resource in the host. Check each hardware device and adjust it. For example, after some network cards are installed, the default IRQ is 3, which conflicts with the IRQ of COM2. In this case, the IRQ of the network card should be changed to idle unused. IRQ.
The above is the solution to the touch screen failure. When the industrial touch screen does not respond, you may wish to try these methods. If you can't solve it, contact a person or a manufacturer for repair.