N701, 7'' Embedded Industrial Panel PC with 10 Point Capacitive Touch.
* Rugged Industrial Design with Aluminum Alloy Housing
* NXP iMX6 DualLite ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
* 1GB RAM DDR3, 8GB ROM
* Support POE, WIFI, Bluetooth and 4G, CAN
* Dual LAN, HDMI, COMx4, USBx3, GPIOx10, CANx2
Embedded PC IO Interface：
Embedded PC Installation:
Embedded PC Specification:
Embedded PC Application:
Embedded PC has rich resouorce working to apply in different fields, eg. vehicle system, retail, portable medical device, Human-machine interface, intelligent industrial control system, electric power industry, catering and entertainment, port terminal, container freight, etc. Embedded PC is with high quality design, and widely used in Euro countries, US, Japan, etc.
* Ultra flat industrial screen design, with industrial grade aluminium alloy body, as well as with 3mm thickness with radius corner/ 10mm thickness with right angle corner front frame, black or silver color optional.
* In the management of employees, we encourage creativity and initiative, encourage employees to think actively from the perspective of customers, and try our best to provide the best solutions for the customers.
* Touch Solutions for Transportation
Neway has built its reputation in the transportation market by offering first-rate touchscreen and touchmonitor solutions. As a matter of fact, Neway products are the proven solution for check-in systems at the airport, ticketing machines at subway stations and other system integrators in the transportation field. Neway is dedicated to delivering the state-of-the-art touch solutions and providing customers with the most premier user experience.
* Neway's major product lines include: Embedded Computer Platforms, Mobile Data Terminals, Camera & Broadcasting Monitors, Touch VGA/HDMI Monitors for industrial applications, USB displaylink Monitors, Marine, Medical Monitors and other Special LCD Displays, also have Industrial IP65 Panel PC(Windows or Android) and Industrial IP65 monitors(Non Touch, Resistive, Capacitive, Infrared).
* Q:What's your noral process flow in production line?
A:PCB Printing,Welding,LCD Assembling,Testing 1,Prepare shell Material, Testing 2,final assembling,final inspection,packing