N97, 9.7" Rugged taxi Mobile Data Terminal
Applying 4-Corner Rubber Mat and IP64 rating, offers a 360°protection to prevent from shock, dust & water, fitting in complex industrial environment.
- 9.7" 1024x768 IPS screen with capacitive touch
- Rugged Industrial Design With IP64 Rating
- Powerful Freescale iMx.6 Quad Core
- RS232, RS485, RS422, Gpio, CAN bus, LAN
- WinCE 7.0 /Android 5.1.1 /Linux debain 8.0 OS
- Optional: POE(Power Over Ethernet), 3G, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, Camera & Mic, Battery
Best Rugged Android Tablet Interfaces:
Best Rugged Android Tablet Feature:
Best Rugged Android Tablet Specification:
Neway is ISO9001:2008 certified, with products obtained certificates, including CE, FCC, ROHS, CCC, etc. Until now Neway has also won the honor title as "Fujian Technology Enterprise" and the certificates as HDMI Adopter certified by HDMI Licensing, LLC..
* With low cost, low power consumption, latest touch and display technology, unique design and high quality solution, our products is suitalbe for rugged industrial environment.
* Neway founded in 2001, we always pay our attention to the research and development of the products, with rich experiences in supplying the Panel PC and Monitor to the worldside country.
* Navigation & Measurement
Combining the GPS Technology with Neway's Monitor and Control platform is a great solution in Navigation and Measurement area, Neway's Monitor and Control platforms are widely used in In-vehicle navigation equipment, Radar system, GPS navigation system, Sonar system, etc.
* Our products are exported to the EU, America, Asia, etc., and have enjoyed a great reputation in the whole world market. In order to supply quality products and excellent services, our company has got approvable reports and certificates of CE, FCC and so on.
* Q:Whether your capacitive open frame monitor stable or not ?
A: Light touch sensibility- capacitive hmi always is regarded to easily lead to fault touch becase of acciventally touch. Kindly note that only the touch strength is uo to 25g, the action could be took by HMI.