N71, 7'' mobile data terminal, comply with IP64 standard, dust and waterproof.
- 7'' with capacitive touch screen, IP64
- NXP i.MX6 Dual Lite 800MHz(Optional Quad processor 1.0GHz)
- ARM Cortex-A9 Solution
- RAM: DDR3 1G, Flash ROM: 8G eMMC
- WinCE 7.0 /Android5.1.1 /Linux debain 8.0 OS
- RS232, RS485, RS422, Gpio, CAN bus, LAN, ACC
Ruggedized Tablet PC Design:
Ruggedized Tablet PC Specification:
Quanzhou NEWAY Industrial Limited is a professional & globalized OEM & ODM services provider specialized in research and application of electronic and computer-related technologies since 2002.
* Outstanding Performance and Speed, Multimedia Entertainment Terminal, Fully PC Compatible Plug-n-Play
* Salesmen and engineers will offer pre-sales, in-sales, after-sales and technical-support services. They are able to deal any problems you meet with patient and efficient attitude.
* Touch Solutions for Retail & Hospitality
With first-class touch performance and aesthetic appearance, Retail Solutions will help you work more productively and achieve better sales revenue. Point-of-Sale touchscreen terminals and kiosks have made it possible for sellers to reduce costs and for customers to enjoy the convenience.
* Neway is a globalized OEM & ODM services provider specialized in research and application of electronic and computer-related technologies.
* Q:what brand of screen are you using?
A: INNOLUX, Samsung and LG screen are normally used, while customized screen is also supported.
* Q: whether your industrial panel pc support the oem / odm?
A: Yes, our industrial panel PC support the customization with size, function, appearance, resolution, high brightness and etc.
* Q: Where is your panel pc / Tablet pc apply?
A: Restaruant, Advertisement, Gaming, Medical Equipment, kiosk, ATM, Industrial autamation, Supermarket chain stores etc.
* Q: How do I mount my panel pc with clips?
A: Our standard panel PCs cmetal between the bezel and clip to tighten. The display will stay in place with pressuan be mounted in a existing cabinet with the provided mounting clips. Screw the clips in to the side holes on the back of bezel but don't tighten all the way. Slide the panel re.